Join our Team at Mercy Hill Church!
Currently, we have a position open for a co-worship leader.
Co-Worship Leader Job Description
Mercy Hill Church is seeking a worship leader for its young church plant in Bryan / College Station, Texas (launched April 2018). The person who fills this position would be a co-worship leader initially working alongside our current worship leader to lead our congregation in singing a blend of hymns and contemporary worship songs.
This position is ideal for a Christian with experience as well as someone who would like to grow in experience in leading congregational worship.
- Ability to lead in singing and playing an instrument (guitar or keyboard) with some experience in leading (e.g., small group, college group, or congregational setting). Ability: competent
- Ability to learn new songs / arrangements quickly
- Ability to solo-lead worship songs
- Ability to be flexible as well as creative
- Willingness to to work well with others, as well as under the leadership of others including our pastor and current worship leader
- Willingness to grow and learn in leading congregational worship
- Ability and willingness to potentially transition into a main worship leader
- Sunday mornings from 9am-11:30am
- An additional one additional hour of practice with musicians per week
- Remuneration based on experience & availability
Re: Mercy Hill Church
- Our mission is to see lives transformed by the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Visit MercyHillBCS.org
- Contact Pastor John Ferguson via john@mercyhillBCS.org